Friday, April 23, 2010

"I two"!!

These are the sweet words that our little girl has been speaking for a couple of months now...it started out "I five" while holding 5 fingers up proud and then she figured out that she actually was not 5 and decided to go with "I two". For some reason and I have no idea why, this birthday seems harder than when she turned one. I'm not sure if it's because of all of the changes she has undergone over this past year and how much she has grown up or if it's due to the fact that I now ONLY have 16 years with her under my nest (and wing!) . Either way, this is a happy happy day because I have been blessed with her presence for 2 whole years. It is an overwhelming feeling for how much joy I have for this little girl. We love you Cam

As always, I wanted to make this day super special for you! You woke up at 6:10 with mommy and daddy (and Bobby) singing you the Happy Birthday song and a bunch of balloons. Your sweet puffy eyes woke up and you were just a smiling, especially when we put your brother in the bed with you!




You held your two fingers up as Daddy asked you how old you were!

We have this all on video and I can't wait for you to see it when you get older! I got you dressed in your birthday attire (because EVERYONE has to know it's your birthday today!) and we headed into the living room to see a few surprises that we got you!




You were very excited and grabbed your new Abby doll immediately and made her dance as we sang again to you. :) We then got your special birthday breakfast out and you were very happy about this yummy donut that sat before your eyes. The tall candles were also a big hit. Last, we headed to Mrs. Sherry's and on our way you sang "Happy birday to me" a couple of times and I loved it. Your wonderful Mrs. Sherry gave you a special cupcake for your birthday and you really enjoyed it. I don't think your day could have been anymore of a happier time and I hope each and every birthday is as special as you are!



Camdyn's birthday is not even near over! It will last for about another week :) Sunday we have her party at Dustin's parents house in Ennis and Monday we are dedicating that day to Camdyn! It is indeed a "Pink Day"! We are taking the day off, going to the aquarium, eating at Buca's and getting Camdyn dessert at Simply Fondue. This will be her first time to experience chocolate fondue and I am just as excited to see her do this as she is. We will then be celebrating her birthday with a big party the following Saturday with all of her 12 friends and their wonderful families! Check out her sweet little invites!

Front:

Back:

By the way, thanks for all of the info on the blog book. I am so glad that there are a few people who have gone through the entire process or are at the same point as me. Now, if I can just find the time to actually get it finished...busy,busy, busy!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What cute pics!!! Love the birthday invites. ADORABLE!!!! The balloons in bed with her brother...too cute!!!! Have fun at the party!!

The Barner Bunch said...

Happy Birthday Cam! Can't wait to celebrate with you at your party.